The terms "We," "Us," "Our," or "Tellifone" includes Tellifone and our affiliates.
- What information do we collect?
- Tellifone collects your information when you register on the Tellifone site and when you visit the website.
- Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites, billing and other information you provide to purchase an item;
- personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity);
- information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
iii. Non-Personal Information:
Tellifone may collect non-personal information as you use Tellifone. When you use the site, Tellifone, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
- How do we store your information?
We store your data on our independent servers or our shared servers including any cloud based servers.). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
- How do we use your Information?
- When you use the Tellifone site, we may request certain information.
Tellifone does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web site, used to notify consumers about updates to our web site and for communications, such as customer service.
- Email Communications:
We may send you a welcome email to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes, such as billing, account management, or system maintenance. You may only stop those emails by terminating your account. We may also send you promotions, product announcements, surveys, newsletters, developer updates, product evaluations, and event information or other marketing or commercial e-mails. You can opt out of receiving these email communications from Tellifone at any time by emailing us to have your contact information removed from our email list or registration database.
You agree that we may use your personal information to tell you about our services and tools, deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, and customise measure and improve our advertising. You can unsubscribe from emails by emailing us to have your contact information removed from our email list or registration database. iv. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission. We may use and share Non-Personal Information for our marketing purposes, including, without limitation, marketing on other websites.
- Sharing your Information:
- We disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims or to protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate and third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
iii. We may disclose your personal information upon a business transition; At the sale or transfer of Tellifone and/or all or part of its assets, your personal information may be among the items sold or transferred.
have the option to disable cookies at any time through your browsers. We may also store your website activity in cookies which may be used by third party vendors, including Google, to serve ads based on your behaviour on our website.
- Accessing your Information
You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.